- What is the differences between purchasing from Google and G Suite reseller. Is there any differences in the applications and services provided by both of them?
There are two ways to purchase G Suite which you may directly purchase it from Google or from Google reseller.
For the applications, all are the same no matter you choose to purchase with. However, if you choose to purchase G Suite from the reseller, you not only will get technical support from Google and also enjoy the various benefits that provided by the reseller.
If you purchase from Google official website, it will show Singapore dollar in term of the sales pricing and the reseller that provide services will be different accordingly. However, all of the resellers had also sacrificed their own margin in order to provide better pricing for the customers especially when there is a transfer and renew customer which does not have more flexible pricing. Therefore, the reseller will offer more attractive pricing for the customer in order to attract more new customers.
- Should there be new tools and functions being added, how will the fees be charged?
If the G Suite license has not reached the purchase limit, it can be added directly. If it reaches the limit, it has to be purchased separately.
Additional accounts added during contract period shall be pro-rated and aligned to contract end date, rounded off to the full month.
- We are using the Basic version currently. Should we upgrade to the Business version half way, how is the fee calculated?
As basic version user, you can upgrade to Business or Enterprise version at any point in time. We will refund the lower version unused period charge you the new version from the switch over date.
- We have been buying directly from Google, how will the invoicing be handled should we be fulfilled thru your company?
Google will charge the fees you have used before the transfer, but we will pay for Google on the day of the transfer until the contract expires. The amount of the original bill before the transfer can be confirmed by calling Google Support.
- What are the payment methods?
We accept bank transfers (TT).
A direct transfer of RM240 or RM480 x no. of accounts
Contact Our TeamIs there anything that you want to learn more about? Do you wish to speak to one of our experts for further explanation?
Click on the button below to book a free 1 on 1 consultation with an expert on our team. Book a call