Hello, are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career? TS Cloud welcomes YOU!
・Candidates who are innovators of technology with the passion to learn about Google Products are welcomed to join our team.
・We welcome those who are experienced in Google Products as well.
- Conduct GCP server establishment and management
- Provide GCP technical support
- Plan, maintain and develop deployment strategy for 3CX Phone System
- Understand the customers’ requirements on Google Workspace (G Suite) migration and provide technical support
- Develop and apply a clear understanding of TS Cloud’s business processes including planning, solutions, management and maintenance
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Computer Science, or any relevant Degree in Information Technology
- Language(s): Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin, for both written and spoken
[Technical Skills & Soft Skills Requirements]
- Familiar and have practical experience with Linux system
- Familiar with VoIP, SIP Server
- Willingness to communicate with customers and not just based on computer work assessment
- Able to encounter potential issues and solve the problems
- Willing to learn and apply emerging information technology
- Able to work independently with a high degree of self-driven and motivation
- Team player
- Candidates who is able to start work as soon as possible/immediately are most welcome
[Company Benefits & Others]
- Business Trips to Taiwan and Singapore
- Basic Salary + quarterly salary adjustment (based on KPI performance)
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Annual Leave
- EPF, SOCSO and EIS Contribution
- Working Hours: Mondays – Fridays (9AM – 6PM)
[Salary range]Starting salary from RM5,500 per month
- Interested candidates are welcomed to fill in the recruitment questionnaire. [shorturl.at/lqzRV]
- Shortlisted applicants will be called out for the first interview via video conferencing
- The selected candidate will go through the final face to face interview
Candidates fulfilling the listed requirements are welcome to take advantage of this opportunity!
Note: Due to the Movement Control Order (MCO) in Malaysia, all the recruitment process including onboarding and training will be conducted via the online method within this period until further notice.