Hello Fresh Graduates, are you looking for an opportunity to build your career? TS Cloud welcomes YOU!
・Candidates who are an early adopter of technology and concept with the passion to learn about Google Products are welcomed to join our Team.
・We welcome those who are inexperience in Google Products as well, as the chosen candidates will undergo one-month on-job training after recruitment.
- Understand the customers’ requirements and provide the recommended solutions with Google Products
- Assist customers with the sales process from providing the quotation to closing the deals
- Provide educational training and guidance regarding Google Products
- Provide after-sales technical support and assist in the renewal process
- Attend incoming calls and assist customers request and queries regarding Google Products
- Promote the benefits of Google’s solutions to customers
- Develop and apply a clear understanding of TS Cloud’s business processes including solutions, pricing, and distribution of products
- Fresh Graduate is highly WELCOMED!
- Language(s): Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin, for both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of handling computer programs: Eg, Gmail, Google Forms, Google Sheets, Windows applications and etc
- Able to work independently with a high degree of self-drive and motivation
- Fast learner and willing to venture into the IT environment
- Able to work in a fast phased environment
- Team player and passionate in sales
- Able to start work immediately and not committed with any part-time jobs
- Business Trips to Taiwan and Singapore
- Basic Salary + quarterly salary adjustment (based on KPI performance)
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Annual Leave
- EPF, SOCSO and EIS Contribution
[Salary range]Starting salary from RM3,000 per month (depending on experience and qualification)
- Interested candidates are welcomed to fill in the recruitment questionnaire. [https://bit.ly/2xmatRc]
- Shortlisted applicants will be called out for the first interview via video conferencing
- The selected candidate will go through the final interview
Candidates fulfilling the listed requirements are welcome to take advantage of this opportunity!
Note: Due to Movement Control Order (MCO) in Malaysia, all the recruitment process including onboarding and training will be conducted via the online method within this period until further notice.